12-19-14
What a wonderful day! We began our morning enjoying the Christmas program that was put on earlier this week. The students were so respectful today as we enjoyed this time together, listening to wonderful Christmas music sung by the younger students.
Our class party was a huge success, thanks to everyone who supported the party in some way. The students love these parties and are so thankful for your time.
Today we say goodbye to 2 of our students. Isabelle is moving to Tennessee and we will miss her, we wish her and her family good luck in their move and in adjusting to a new city. Isabelle if you are ever in the area, stop in to say hello.
We also found out today that Abby Powell will be moving to St. Patrick after the break. We wish you much luck and happiness. We will miss you, but you are not far away, so hopefully we will see you from time to time.
Lastly we also say goodbye to our Teaching Assistant Mrs. Pfieffer. She will also be leaving. We will miss her as well and wish her much happiness wherever she goes.
I wanted to say to each of you that I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the time with family and friends. Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts you gave to me, you have truly blessed me. I like to always take this time to reflect on the year. I have had some ups and downs with my health, but have felt so much better in this last month. I am so thankful for where I am and the community that I am a part of. Your children are each such a joy. They bring such innocence to the classroom and are so full of excitement. Each one of them want to do well and want to please. I love who they are and am enjoying seeing them grow. Thank you for sharing them with me and allowing me to be a part of their formation.
Merry Christmas to each of you,
See you next year:)!
Kelley Schleg
No comments:
Post a Comment