Monday, January 5, 2015

1-5-15

1-5-15



Happy New Year!  I hope all of you have enjoyed the time off with family and friends.  I enjoyed having my kids home from college and being with family.  The temperature was so nice most of the break, which made the time even better!  Please have your children dress warmly this week as we hit low temperatures!

Tomorrow is our Resource Day!  Please remember to wear PE clothing.

Next Friday I will be sending home in the Friday folders a letter about our Family Life unit.

Coffee House will be Jan. 23.  I hope you can make it, the class really loves this time with you.

Update on Mrs. Thomas:  She went into the hospital on New Year's eve and had her baby Harrison this morning.  Mom and baby are doing well!  Harrison had some small trouble with his lungs, but he is doing well otherwise.  Please keep them both in your prayers.  We are so excited for Mrs. Thomas and her new addition!

Homework

Literature/L.A. project due either Jan. 15 or 22

Religion: read p. 63-65, do activity on p. 65 using your home  instead of the classroom, quiz Wed.

Science: Mrs. Thomas' class needs to finish reflections due Wed.

No comments: