Good Afternoon! It is Friday and the temperatures are finally going in the direction I enjoy, warm:).
I did not get a blog posted yesterday. I am sorry about that, I left a little early for a PT appointment.
We finally went outside yesterday and everyone enjoyed the fresh air!
Religon: we took our assessment over sacramentals. We will study one more chapter in our Religion textbook and then we will move into our unit on Family Life. Please read the letter attached to this in regards to the family life program.
Science: we had JMG yesterday and we learned about classification. Today we had a speaker come in and do a lesson about energy flow. This was a hands on experience that the class really enjoyed, check out the pictures!
Social Studies: we reviewed their guided notes and finalized their project on the wax museum.
We looked at costumes and made sure just about everything was ready for their display.
Test over Ch.4 next Friday.
Congratulations to the spelling bee winners for 5th grade, Margaret Keller and Matthew Azzara
also congratulation to the Geography Bee winners Alex Frederick and Brandon Dries. The Geography Bee will be held Wednesday morning in the gym at 8am.
Friday January 23rd is Coffee House, I hope to see you here:).
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment