Thursday, December 11, 2014

12-11-14

12-11-14

Today has been a great day!  We have worked hard to meet our goal of filling the marble jar and finally yesterday my homeroom met that goal!  The class has asked for a comfy clothes day and Mrs. Zettel has agreed.  So, Mrs. Schleg's homeroom will have dress down day on Monday.

Religion:  I can compare the story of Christ's birth that I know with an Aztec version. We also looked at the Advent calendar and learned about other countries and how they celebrate Christmas.

Math:  They learned about GCF for fractions.
Homework: wrkbk p. 43 don't do 19-24

LA/Lit: No homework

Science: Analyzed non-fiction writings to understand Energy

Social Studies: I can create a timeline of events of Aztec and Incas.
Homework is posted on Edmodo.  If your child has difficulty getting this program for the homework to work, please do not worry, this is just a trial with the new program.

Thanks for the hand sanitizer!  I think we have plenty for now:).

No comments: