Happy Monday! I hope all of you enjoyed the long break and had time to spend with family and friends. I love this time of year and the time to reflect on all we are blessed with.
In religion we discussed Advent, we shared what we thought Advent meant and learned about the Tree of Jesse.
In Science we are starting a new unit. We will be talking about Energy and the various forms of energy. We will be doing many types of investigations. Test on Friday over the weather.
Test reviews are due on Wednesday. There is a pre-test on edmodo for them to complete.
In Social Studies we finished Ch. 3 and did the Chapter review. The test will be on Friday and the test review is due Wednesday. If they did not complete the chapter review in class they need to finish it for homework.
Reading Logs due Friday - we are trying for 100% turn in on Friday!
**Information** Reading Logs this week will be in paper format, but starting next week there will be an electronic format on sycamore. We will start using that format next week!
Before break, the class wrote to Santa asking for an Elf. Santa delivered and our guest was named Noelle by the class. Ask your students what Santa said about her in the letter he left us. This should be an interesting few weeks!
Have a wonderful day,
Kelley
I

1 comment:
Kyras study guide has gotten misplaced on our thanksgiving vacation I have searched everywhere
Post a Comment