Friday, February 13, 2015

Blog 2-13-15

It's Friday!  

I want to wish all of you a wonderful Valentines Day!!  Hope you get to celebrate with all your loved ones:)

Thank you for all the wonderful candy and cards, I feel loved and I hope all your students feel my love too.  I know they enjoyed the Krispy Kreme donuts this morning, that place was busy at 6am:).

We have 2 exciting basketball games this weekend, 5/6th is playing at Mount Carmel at 11, C1 5/6 is playing at 10am at St. Leonard, and Sunday the 5/6 A team is playing at Trinity.  The archery team is competing in the Regional archery tournament tomorrow at Atherton.  We wish all of them luck this weekend and I hope to see you at a game or two:).

We will be taking the ACRE test next week.  This is an assessment the Archdiocese requires on religion all 5th and 8th grade students take this test.  

Last, we have had many sick kids this week.  I hope all get well and are ready to tackle the next couple of weeks.

Math: test next week

Reading: read 30 minutes

Science: if did not turn in project plan and parent signature forms due Monday, illustration for worm dissection due Monday

Social Studies test next Friday

Religion: test next week

Have a wonderful weekend and stay healthy!

No comments: