Friday, February 20, 2015

Blog 2-20-15

Happy Friday!  
I thought if I started putting summer pictures on here maybe summer would get here sooner, or at least warmer temperatures!

I hope all of you had an enjoyable surprise break and that e school went well.  I know there were some glitches with web sites and I thank you for your patience as we all experienced this new way of teaching.  I am so glad we do not have to make up all those days!

Thank you all who offered some insight on how we can help this go smoother next time, the only way to work through this is to keep communication lines open.  We want to work together to help the students do their best.

Today was a bit crazy if you had not already guessed that.  We did have all classes however some were quite brief.

Science: We discussed the snow day work and that it will all be due by Monday.  We also discussed the science fair and some of the things that were stressing everyone out.  I think we cleared all that up.  We did a face time communication with a student who was sick and did not want to miss that part of the school day.

Social Studies:  We discussed the snow day work and that it will be due Monday, except for the Mississippi River project which will be due Wednesday.  I had told the class there will be a test on Friday, but that was my snow brain talking!  We do not have school Friday, so..The test will be on Monday March 2.  Sorry, but I need to get this test in before Terra Nova and before the end of the trimester.

Religion:  There will not be a vocabulary test this coming week as I need to go back and reteach what we started last week.  We will have a family life test Wednesday this coming week.  Snow work due Monday. Snow work due Wednesday.

Math: Test Wednesday, snow work due Monday

Reading: Snow Work due Monday

Please be sure you sign up for conferences for your homeroom only!
Fish Fry is Tonight.
Field Trip is Tuesday March 3.  We will be back for lunch and they can wear their PE clothes.

Have a wonderful weekend and maybe I will see some of you at the Fish Fry!
Mrs. Schleg


No comments: