I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! I enjoyed having my daughter home from college this weekend although saying goodbye Sunday wasn't so easy. She joined me Saturday as we attended a girls volleyball game at St. Albert and the boys football game with the cheerleaders. Both teams did well and I loved seeing how great they are out of school too. I do not have volleyball schedules for the other teams yet, please send them to me so I can see everyone shine:).
We will be having our 1st Coffee House Friday on Friday September 19! Please plan to attend and bring your child a decaffinated beverage. Many times this is hot chocolate:).
Our first reading log is coming home today, they will be due every Friday. Please be sure to sign the study guide every week and ensure your child reads 30 minutes each evening. The reading can include reading their textbooks for school.
Homework:
Social Studies: Test Thursday Ch. 1, finish chapter review p. 68-69 1-13&15
Language Arts/Literature: Literature Circles due Thursday, Reading Logs due Friday
Science: Insect Project due Oct. 9, Chapter 9, Lesson 1-4 only, test Thursday Sept. 17
Math: worksheet group 1, workbook p. 6 group 2
No comments:
Post a Comment