Thursday, September 11, 2014

Blog 9-11-14

9-11-14

Class News!

First today was a wonderful day celebrating Grandparents.  I hope they enjoyed the time in class with their grandchildren too:)

Homework: Reading logs due FRIDAY
Science: study guide due tomorrow, Test on Chap. 9 lesson 1-4 only Sept. 17
Math: Test next Friday

Please be sure to sign up for conferences if you would like to schedule one.  I will be having these next week and will post times by tomorrow.

Field Trip: permission forms are coming home today and will be due back by Monday.

Help Needed:  Our garden fence here at school needs to be painted.  I will be here on Saturday September 20 to begin painting.  I realize many sporting events are going on and families are busy, but if you have any time to help paint I would love to see you.  I plan to be here about 10 am.  If you can help and have extra paint brushes and paint trays that we can use I would appreciate the loan.  I have several brushes and a few trays but extras are always great to have as well.  I will bring some cool beverages too so that we stay refreshed as we paint:)  Any time you have is wonderful.  Please let me know if you can be here.

No comments: