9-4-14
Good afternoon!
We started our day with Mass today, such a great way to begin:). I have talked with the classes today about our first science project and they are super excited. We will begin our insect collection. This will be due on October 9. I will be posting information regarding the project along with rubrics in the next few days on edmodo.
In social studies the class began work on their group projects about the early civilizations. They are very excited to work together. This project will mostly be done in class, some research and typing may need to be finished at home.
Religion we have continued studying about the Bible and started a class scroll of some of the stories in the Bible. I hope you stop by to see these completed scrolls next week, we are hoping to have them finished by Grandparents Day!
Homework: Social Studies - materials for our project will be needed by Monday. Test review is also due Monday. Test will be next Thursday.
Math: workbook p. 5
Language Arts/Literature: every Thursday the Literature Circle assignments will be due.
No comments:
Post a Comment