Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 8

8-27-15

What a fun day today!

I love starting the day with Mass, it really unites us and reminds us to be grateful for the blessings we have each and every day.  Your children surprise me daily with their talent and inquisitive minds.  I am grateful for each and every one.

In Religion I shared another "God Wink", I love how excited the kids get to hear these stories!  We learned a little about The Old Testament.

Social Studies:  We had a short quiz over what we read last night and discussed in class yesterday.  We discussed the answers to the quiz and questions students had in regards to their reading last night.  This was a blocked class today, science had a longer time yesterday for our investigation.
I do this sometimes in order to give more time to a subject when needed, but balance it out throughout the week to ensure each class gets equal time.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone this evening at 6:30.  If you cannot be here, your child will bring home the handouts in their Friday folder tomorrow.  Please let me know if you have any questions!



No comments: