8-31-15
I hope all of you enjoyed the weekend, we sure had beautiful weather!
Science: I can understand how to write a conclusion/reflection. We practiced how to write our conclusion/reflection about our investigation from last week.
Social Studies: I can explain the early and late arrival theories. We reviewed and discussed this information and discussed the upcoming test. Power point is on Edmodo as well. Students have these handouts too.
Religion: I can locate information in the Bible. We looked up passages from the Bible to answer questions.
Homework:
Social Studies: p. 47 Define and illustrate the vocabulary words, due Wednesday (began this in class)
p.51 Lesson review, answer questions 1-4 due Wednesday
Test Chapter 1, Lesson 1 Thursday
Science: Finish writing Conclusion/Reflection started in class
Math: 1 - wrkbk p. 4-5 due Wednesday
2 - wrkbk p. 6 and Quiz Wednesday
SS# 9-11 due Wednesday and 12-13 due Friday
Tuesday is Resource Day - wear your PE uniform
Have a wonderful afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment