Thursday, March 19, 2015

blog 3-19-15

Good Afternoon 5th grade families!

Hope your day is going well.  Here is what is happening in our class today.

Living Stations:  Parents, please read this note about our play practice.

We want to share how we will be holding play practice over the next 2 weeks.  In order for our students to not miss any core content, Mrs. Schleg and I will both teach math on Thursday, today and on Mar. 27.  Mrs. Schleg will teach the same lesson to one group while I teach the other.  Our schedule will be as follows in order keep from interrupting core content as much as possible. 
Thursday: Both Mrs. Schleg and I will teach math
Mar. 24 play practice – resource day
Mar. 27 Both Mrs. Schleg and I will teach math, play practice for whole class during Religion.
Mar. 30 Play practice only during Religion classes
Mar. 31 Play practice – resource day

Math: adding mixed fractions
homework: complete 1st worksheet front and back & SS #15-19 due

Science: I can work toward completing guided notes so that I will be prepared for the next test on cells.  We discussed branching cells in class and added to our guided notes using a power point.
Homework:  edmodo assignment due Friday, work on science fair

Social Studies: We took our assessment

Religion: play practice - memorize lines

LA: log minutes for reading




No comments: