What wonderful weather we are finally having! I hope you are able to get out and enjoy the sunshine today.
Some students are still missing snow day work, they know who they are, please remind them to turn it in tomorrow, I do not want anyone getting a 0 for this.
Science: due tomorrow is the revisions for their summaries. I made remarks for them on what needed to be added or redone for their research summaries.
I moved the due date for their observation summaries and data charts. Several students are still working on this. So, for now it is set for next Friday March 20. We will reassess next week to see where everyone is. I have encouraged them to bring their data they have collected to school Tuesday so that they can enter it during Technology class and learn how to make their charts and then have that piece completed or mostly complete.
Social Studies: Test over Chapter 6 Lesson 1 and 2 only next Thursday, March 19.
Religion: We discussed change in relation to Lent. Father spoke of this as well during Mass.
Terra Nova testing will continue tomorrow. Dress down for 5th graders. Have a great day and enjoy this weather as it will change tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment