Monday, March 16, 2015

Blog 3-16-17

Happy Monday!  What a gorgeous day, I hope you were able to get out and enjoy this warm weather!

Today we took more Terra Nova, one more day of tests tomorrow.  It is resource day as well tomorrow.  Our class has earned a reward by filling their marble jar again!   Very proud of how hard they continue to work toward this reward.

Religion/Vocab.:  I can define the prefix super and sur.  We discussed word meanings and definitions for these prefixes.
Homework: Divide and Conquer on Edmodo under the vocabulary tab.  All transparencies are also uploaded from today's lesson on Edmodo for review.  Quiz Friday over super/sur.

I can put myself in the story of Jesus dying on the cross.  Watch The Passion(animated version for children).  Discuss how they imagine Jesus must have felt, discuss the various perspectives of the movie.

NOTICE:  VERY IMPORTANT!  THE LIVING STATIONS PLAY HAS BEEN MOVED TO WEDNESDAY OF HOLY WEEK INSTEAD OF GOOD FRIDAY!  PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR!

No comments: