Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day 15

9-8-15

Good Afternoon!  I hope all of you enjoyed our long weekend and the fabulous weather.

Today was resource day and I did not see your children much, but I will say they are doing a super job earning marbles to get that class reward.  Our resource teachers have bragged about them all day:)

We began our morning with our Basic Math Facts lesson.  We learned about Arrays and discovered ways to use them and why we use them.  We shared about how brains learn things in different ways and that this is a useful tool to add to our Math toolbox.  Students created arrays and related the array to the commutative property.


Homework:
Science: quiz over scientific method Wednesday and notebooks due

Math: both groups ss 14, 15, 16 due Friday
Math 2: quiz Friday

Vocab. quiz Friday

Upcoming Events for your Calendar:

Grandparents Day: Thursday September 10th

Safe Environment Training September 14th 6:30 pm

Evening of Excellence September 19th

Agricultural Fair: Tuesday October 13 9:15-11.  More information is forthcoming!

No comments: