Friday, April 3, 2015

Blog 4-3-15

Friday

First I want to take this time to wish all of you and your families a very Happy Easter.  I hope you enjoy the week of Spring Break and enjoy time together.  Please be safe and I will see everyone in a week.

Today is Good Friday, such a special day in our Church.  I am so proud of how hard your children worked to put on such a moving prayer service today.  They all did a fabulous job.  They worked at home, learning lines, practicing here at school, giving up recess a few times in order to be able to rehearse and keeping calm today.  Thank you for sharing your children and allowing me to be a part of their lives.  They are so special and have so many gifts that I see every day.  They all bring a part of Jesus to school and share Him everyday.  So, Thank you.

Happy Easter,
Kelley

No comments: